All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescription: Kwledge is an essential organizational resource that is required at all echelons to accomplish processes, to make decisions, and to improve efficiency and effectiveness. In order to take advantage of the benefits of kwledge, organizations must harvest and leverage the collective kwledge of the entire workforce through effective kwledge management (KM). The Air Force Center of Excellence for Kwledge Management recognized SAF/FM as having an exemplar KM program within the Air Force. This research used the Kwledge Management Capability Assessment (KMCA) framework to assess the overall KM maturity and capabilities of the seemingly mature SAF/FM KM program. The results indicate that the SAF/FM KM program is at an overall KM maturity of level 2; the organization recognizes the value of kwledge assets, its culture encourages activities associated with kwledge sharing, and the senior leadership communicates the value of and shows commitment to kwledge sharing. The organization's KM maturity is inhibited by its lack of a KM strategy and lack of formal mechanisms and processes to acquire and store its kwledge assets.
- Author(s)Aaron M Blair
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight231 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.