All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHardesty and Little provide the most up-to-date guide for assessing the historical significance of archaeological sites that may be eligible to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places. In this second edition, all laws, regulations, and references have been entirely updated. New material on landfills, Japanese internment camps, landscapes, and military properties has been added, along with special case studies on 17th- and 18th-century historical sites and additional chapters on heritage tourism, traditional cultural places, and shipwrecks.
- Author BiographyDonald L. Hardesty is a professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Nevada-Reno. Barbara J. Little is an archaeologist with the National Park Service in Washington, DC, and adjunct professor of anthropology at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Little,Donald L. Hardesty
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- Series TitleHeritage Resource Management Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.