All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHardesty and Little provide the most up-to-date guide for assessing the historical significance of archaeological sites that may be eligible to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places. In this second edition, all laws, regulations, and references have been entirely updated. New material on landfills, Japanese internment camps, landscapes, and military properties has been added, along with special case studies on 17th- and 18th-century historical sites and additional chapters on heritage tourism, traditional cultural places, and shipwrecks.
- Author BiographyDonald L. Hardesty is a professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Nevada-Reno. Barbara J. Little is an archaeologist with the National Park Service in Washington, DC, and adjunct professor of anthropology at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Author(s)Barbara J. Little,Donald L. Hardesty
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- Series TitleHeritage Resource Management Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.