All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the diversity of Social Impact Assessment (SIA) models and outlines a self-assessment on models to support social entrepreneurs. The chapters trace the concept and origins of social entrepreneurship and elicits current implementation of SIA models by social enterprises. The comprehensive review of over seventy five SIA models will be especially useful for social entrepreneurs and researchers.
- Author BiographyCecilia Grieco holds a PhD in Communication, Interculturality and Organizations from LUMSA University. She was also a visiting scholar at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam during her doctoral studies. Her research focus is on Social Impact Assessment in social enterprises and third sector organizations, including marketing and communication, CSR and social innovation.
- Author(s)Cecilia Grieco
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight203 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.