All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStandardized tests have been cyclically resurrected as assessment tools and repeatedly found wanting. This new issue looks at the broad range of skills; effective writing, information literacy, critical/analytical thinking, moral awareness, general communication ability, and more; desired in college graduates and explores the difficulties in designing successful measures of general education learning outcomes that satisfy all stakeholders. Click here to view all five installments of Trudy Banta's Assessment Update Collections.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAssessment Update Special Collections
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byTrudy W. Banta
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.