All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a new perspective on the evaluation of writing. The first half of the volume reviews research on composing and examines existing methods of evaluating writing. The second half sets some limitations in assessing changes in composing processes, describes some methods researchers in other areas have used to investigate cognitive processes, and outlines a model of writers' kwledge that can lead to comprehensive assessments of writing skills.
- Author Biographyigley /f Lester rry /f Roger liffe /f David nner /f Anna
- Author(s)L. Faigley,etc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleWriting Research
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.