All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does college teach, really? As demands for accountability intensify, meaningful measurement of broad college outcomes becomes increasingly important. Here, you'll take a journey through the history of assessment instruments, starting with the creation of the first general outcomes assessment tools in the 1980s. You'll follow the evolution of the tools, writing and critical thinking, and finally the concept of value-added analysis, an appealing but elusive goal for assessors.
- Author BiographyGary R. Pike, Executive Director of information management and institutional research at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolisis, is a consulting editor for Assessment Update.
- Author(s)Gary R. Pike
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAssessment Update Special Collections
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width159 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.