CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Assessing the Impact of Requiring Justification and Approval Review for Sole Source 8(a) Native American Contracts in Excess of $20 Million by Amy G Cox, Judith D Mele, Nancy Y Moore, Clifford A Grammich (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionParticipants in the federal 8(a) Business Development Program can receive low-value procurement contracts without competitive bidding; certain firms can receive contracts of any size. Concern over these firms' advantage led Congress to require a justification and approval process for contracts over $20 million. The effect is still emerging, but it may delay large contracts more than reduce the number awarded because the underlying need remains.
- Author(s)Amy G Cox,Clifford A Grammich,Judith D Mele,Nancy Y Moore
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.