Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionCollins New Primary Maths Assessment Pack 5 offers fantastic support in assessment and record-keeping to allow you to track children's progress with ease. Assessment Pack 5 contains three types of assessment: * Adult-directed tasks: used at any time throughout the year when you want to check a child's, or a group of children's understanding of a particular objective * Self-assessment tasks: completed by each child at the end of a unit * Tests: taken at the end of each term to provide an indication of how individual children, and the class as a whole, have performed during a term, to inform future planning, and to aid teacher assessment when assigning an overall National Curriculum level in mathematics. Assessment Pack 5 also contains record-keeping sheets, and is ideal for Assessing Pupil's Progress.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins New Primary Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight600 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.