All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $51.32Free postage
- AU $54.41Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a unique philosophical, theoretical and process-focused introduction to one of the cornerstones of CBT: assessment and case formulation. Updated and expanded to take account of the vast developments in the field of CBT since its first publication, this second edition follows a clear two part structure: - Part One introduces trainees to the key theory, practice and processes of assessment and case formulation - Part Two provides practical illustrations of the theory through 12 extended case studies, considering both 'simple' and 'complex' presenting issues. Each of these chapters follows a set structure to enable easy comparison. Offering all they need to kw about this crucial part of their training, this is essential reading for trainees on any CBT course.
- Author BiographySarah Corrie is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Visiting Professor at Middlesex University. Michael Townend is a Reader in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy at the University of Derby. Adrian Cockx is a High Intensity CBT Therapist with the Brent IAPT Service in North West London.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAdrian Cockx,Michael Townend,Sarah Corrie
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.