All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssessment for Excellence introduces a philosophy of assessment based upon the talent development concept. Colleges and universities prioritize developing the talents of students and faculty, rather than gathering the most resources and status for their institutions. The Input-Environment-Outcome assessment model focuses on talent development and highlight the pitfalls of common assessment practices.
- Author BiographyAlexander W. Astin is the Allan M. Cartter Distinguished Professor of Higher Education, Emeritus at UCLA and the founding director of UCLA's Higher Education Research Institute at UCLA. Astin has been identified as the most frequently cited author in the higher education field, has earned awards from 14 different national associations, and is the recipient of 11 honorary degrees. anthony lising antonio is associate professor of education and associate director for the Stanford Institute for Higher Education Research at Stanford University. He writes and teaches courses on access to college, student development and assessment, and multicultural issues in higher education.
- Author(s)Alexander W. Astin,Anthony Lising Antonio
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleThe ACE Series on Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.