All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive clinical resource and text is grounded in cutting-edge kwledge about the biopsychosocial processes involved in addictive behaviors. Presented are research-based, eminently practical strategies for assessing the treatment needs and ongoing clinical outcomes of individuals who have problems with substance use and nchemical addictions. From leading contributors, the book shows how to weave assessment through the entire process of care, from the initial screening to intervention, relapse prevention, and posttreatment monitoring.
- Author BiographyEdited by Dennis M. Donovan, PhD, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, USA and G. Alan Marlatt, PhD, Addictive Behaviors Research Center and Department of Psychology, University of Washington, USA.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight694 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDennis M. Donovan,G. Alan Marlatt
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.