All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the manufacturing processes of different shopping bags used for grocery purposes, life cycle impacts, modelling of life cycle impacts, carbon and eco-footprints in different countries, consumption of shopping bags in different countries, consumer behaviour of shopping bags in various countries and its relation to eco-impact, assessment of functionality of shopping bags, concept and framework of eco-functional assessment of shopping bags, biodegradation of shopping bags, etc.
- Author BiographyDr Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu is working for SGS Hong Kong for its Global Sustainability Services as Eco-design Consultant after his doctoral research study from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong. He finished his PhD dissertation entitled, Eco-functional assessment of grocery shopping bags with 14 scientific peer-reviewed scientific journal publications, 2 patents and 11 conference publications based on his dissertation to his credit. In total, he has authored more than 75 journal publications and numerous conference publications, 3 books and 2 book of chapters. He serves various peer-reviewed journals in environmental and textile sciences as an editor/editorial board member and also as a reviewer. Prof. Yi Li is working as a full time professor in the Institute of Textiles & Clothing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University apart from the director of Textile Bioengineering Centre and Chairman of TBIS. With over 460 scientific publications and more than 30 patents, he is a Fellow of the Textile Institute, Life Fellows of International Biographical Association and the Royal Society of Art, Commerce and Manufacturing, and adjunct professors of four universities in China and a member of several professional bodies.
- Author(s)Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu,Yi Li
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEcoProduction
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.