All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis extremely topical and updated second edition of Assessment of Prior Learning: A Practitioners Guide focuses on the methods of correctly documenting and comprehensively assessing evidence of prior learning at institutions, outside formal education or training or via previous careers which enables students to gain credits on an academic course of study. Fully in-line with the updated Nursing and Midwifery Councils standards, this accessible text provides a wealth of activities to promote reflective study, fully customisable diary and assessment records and new contributors providing an insight to Assessment of Prior Leaning from a wider international context.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Day is a Lecturer in Adult Nursing and APL Advisor at Nottingham University School of Nursing, where he runs a postgraduate teaching and learning module as part of the PGCE for newly appointed university teaching staff. Malcolm is also Secretary to the newly formed International Indigenous RPL Collective. This is a worldwide network that recognises the prior learning(RPL) of indigenous people, and he has had a key role in facilitating the development of APL within British Columbia and the newly emergent Universities of Technology in South Africa.
- Author(s)Malcolm Day
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.