All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a systematic, integrated approach to manual assessment of the spine and its related articulations. Presented in a way which will fit into any chiropractic curriculum and written at a level suitable for undergraduate students and newly qualified practitioners. Observational and manual techniques of examination and assessment are described and discussed and guidance is given on how the findings may be recorded and analysed in order to arrive at an appropriate working diagsis. The book is highly illustrated with line drawings, radiographs and photographs.
- Author(s)Phillip Ebrall
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note285 ills.
- Weight1000 g
- Width276 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.