All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA coffee-table type book with striking photos showing people and places worldwide. Each with an insightful essay-statement about the place, people and/or situation they illustrate. Each photo a work of art, suitable for framing.
- Author BiographyPhotographed and written by Wayne Mitchell, during 50 years of filming expeditions, many into remote off-the-road locations, with his wife Yasuko, bringing them into contact worldwide with people, from rulers to tribal families. Over 40 of his films are still in release. Wayne has also been involved in other minor occupations, such as teaching at Miami University, staff cameraman to J.F.Kennedy, war correspondent (NBC) in Kashmir and Viet Nam, Director of Photography for a few feature films in Hollywood, volunteer to UNICEF children's fund, fashion photographer (New Z. Herald), Story Teller (one-man show Tall Tales of The West ), and heavily involved with several Native American Indian tribes. Now retired, writing of these experiences.
- Author(s)Wayne - Mitchell
- PublisherCompass Films
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompass Films
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.