About this product
- DescriptionWhen Legionary Tremensdelirius gets the title deeds to the little Gaulish village as a bonus, he swaps them with tavern landlord Orthopaedix for a drink. Funnily eugh, Asterix and his friends aren't keen to hand over their village to anyone else. After a chieftaincy election campaign and a showdown with the Romans, both events fiercely contested, can all still end well?
- Author BiographyRene Goscinny was born in Paris in 1926, and spent most of his childhood in Argentina, before eventually moving to Paris in 1951. He died in 1977. Albert Uderzo was born in 1927 in a small village in Marne, France. He met Rene Goscinny in 1951 and on 29 October 1959 their most famous creation, Asterix, made his first appearance on page 20 of Pilote. ASTERIX THE GAUL, their first album, was published in 1961 and there have now been 35 Asterix albums.
- Author(s)Rene Goscinny
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/12/2004
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note48
- Weight444 g
- Width230 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Albert Uderzo
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.