All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 2099 on a visit to Asteroid X, disaster strikes - the spaceship has a major malfunction. They need to plan the journey, select supplies they will need, choose the best survival craft and work out how to deal with the dangers ahead. Each pack draws on the creative and interactive features of adventure games, and applies them to a series of exciting and imaginative learning exercises, based on a common theme or challenge. Children have to undertake a number of maths tasks to complete the game. The fun challenges are easy, straightforward and ideal for children at KS2 who find maths difficult.
- Author(s)Alan Parr
- PublisherImaginative Minds
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationDigbeth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImaginative Minds
- Width208 mm
- Height295 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pat Murray
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.