About this product
- DescriptionIn 1959, British author named Ian Fleming published Goldfinger, the fifth book in the series following the adventures of British superspy James Bond. At one point, Bond drives a secret service-issued Aston Martin DB Mark III. The Aston Martin became Bonds car. Find out how Aston Martin has brought lavish automobiles to the mega-rich since 1913. This exciting book explores the company's history and features stats on legendary models.
- Author(s)James Bow
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSuperstar Cars (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Weight363 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.