All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fantastic title, top-selling author and artist Christopher Hart reveals exactly how to draw every major fantasy genre: horror, Gothic, magic, medieval, primitive, undersea and fairy. Here are wizards, beasts, soldiers and slaves, kings and queens, princes and princesses, knights, giants, nymphs and fairies, elves, griffins and unicorns, werewolves, dragons and many more denizens of the many worlds of fantasy. And to make those fabulous creatures come to life, Hart uses his signature step-by-step style to explain exactly how to create deep shadows, high contrast, chains, spikes, sallow faces and bony fingers, cliffs, castles of light and castles of darkness, undersea cities and other fantastic places and effects.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hart is the world's bestselling author of drawing and cartooning books. With more than 2.5 million copies in print in 18 languages, his books have set the standard for art instruction around the world.
- Author(s)Chris Hart
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note200 black and white and 50 colour illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.