All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMans greatest fear is of death. Because of this, a lot of energy goes into defending ourselves against this reality whether it be through illicit or recreational drugs, business or work. Astral Projection Made Easy is an attempt to eliminate this fear through approaching the whole concept of life beyond and outside the physical body through Near-Death Experiences (NDEs)Lucid Dreaming and the technique of Out-of-Body experiences (OBEs). The author draws from a rich source of information, including her own experiences of astral projection over 20 years. Within this context, she includes Eastern teaching and explores astral projection from a scientific, spiritual and psychic perspective. She includes a chapter on consciousness as well as what precipitates an altered state of consciousness. In order to support her work she includes historical case studies of other writers and contemporary ones as well as her own. There is a section on how to identify an out-of-body experience, what it may feel like, and the very real 'symptoms' experienced on a somatic level. More than anything, the work is engaging, accessible and rich in content
- Author BiographyStephanie Sorrell has an MA in Psychosynthesis Psychology and trained as an Applied Practitioner at the Institute of Psychosynthesis in London. She also works at a NHS hospital in Cumbria.
- Author(s)Stephanie Sorrell
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint6th Books
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.