All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere, at last, is a bright modern approach to astro navigation, for those wanting a little more than just a textbook to pass an exam. First there is a brief outline of the solar system and then a step by step guide to finding your position on the ocean, both with and without a pocket calculator for working out sun and star sights. Best of all are the outstanding colour illustrations to assist vices in star recognition. This book will prove a real boon to anyone struggling with lengthy sight reduction tables, and is a welcome modern addition to the subject.
- Author BiographyFrancois Meyrier has been practising astro navigation for many years since developing a passion for the subject during his military service in the National Marines. He has taught astro navigation for many years, more recently at the Naval Centre at Glenard. He has skippered boats in all the seas of the world.
- Author(s)Francois Meyrier
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content Notecolour diagrams t/o
- Weight224 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.