All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTransforming your body into one that feels twenty to thirty years younger is longer a dream. As a result of Dr Evans's remarkable success, readers of ASTROFIT can w achieve the same age-reversal benefits as the astronauts in training for an eventual journey to Mars. With ASTROFIT you will: increase and maintain the rate of muscle growth; stop bone loss and the bone-thinning disease of osteoporosis; improve your balance; ensure permanent loss of body fat; reset your metabolism level; prevent muscle loss by following the fourteen-day muscle maintenance meal plan; strengthen your heart; reduce elevated levels of the stress hormone cortisol (the major aging hormone); stop tissue loss, improve neural function and prevent overall debilitation and boost your immune system's natural protective ability to maximum levels.
- Author BiographyGerald Secor Couzens is the author and coauthor of more than two dozen books about health, medical topics, and sports. He also writes for various publications, including The New York Times. Couzens is the co-creator and, for the past fifteen years, the managing editor of The Johns Hopkins Prostate Bulletin.
- Author(s)Gerald Secor Couzens,William J. Evans
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Free Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.