All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKids see themselves in Little People Shape Books' imaginative cover illustrations and can envision themselves as grown-ups. This addition to the series of children's favorites will inspire younger boys and girls with thoughts about what they might want to become when they are adults. The sturdy color illustrated paper-over-board books in this series are die-cut in the shape of the child who appears on the front cover, decked out in an appropriate costume. The stories are easy for early-graders to read, and are understandable to preschoolers when the books are read aloud to them.
- Author(s)C. Mesturini,Giovanni Caviezel
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width297 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.