CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA veritable Who's who of asymmetric synthesis introduces the reader to the leaders in the field with a four-page concentrate of their area of research along with a short biography. The book is organized into five chapters, each with an introductory preface. Starting from the key concepts of asymmetric synthesis diastereoselective methods, asymmetric catalysis) the focus then shifts to its application to the synthesis natural products and industrial processes. Graduate students, academic and industrial researchers will find this book a rich source of inspiration for their own work as well as an indispensable tool for the preparation of seminars and exams. A must for everyone in the field.
- Author BiographyStefan Braese is a young and successful researcher, working at the University of Karlsruhe. He has published nearly 100 publications and is recipient of the ORCHEM award in 2000. Mathias Christmann is currently working as assistant professor at the university of Aachen.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication17/10/2007
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMathias Christmann,Stefan Brase
- Edition StatementCompletely Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.