All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionInvestment banker Dave Hart needs his annual bonus. Anything less than a million pounds would be an insult. After all, he has to buy a new ca, a second home in the country and a new Rolex for his wife Wendy...When the countdown to bonus day begins, so does the backstabbing, desperation and paraia. As the big day inches closer, amid rumours, sackings and nail-biting deals, Dave becomes increasingly unhinged - but just how low will he stoop to secure his prize? A tale of one man's quest for his annual bonus in a world where ambition, terror, insecurity and desperation are second nature to all those who inhabit it, At Bonus Time, No One Can Hear You Scream will keep readers gripped and wracked with laughter until the very last page.
- Author BiographyDavid Charters is a former diplomat and investment banker, who left the City after twelve years of working on many of the largest international flotations and privatisations. He has published six novels and is best known for his best-selling Dave Hart series, of which Trust Me, I'm A Banker is the second instalment.
- Author(s)David Charters
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.