All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThere are a few things Jeremy Marsh was sure he'd never do: he'd never leave New York City; never give his heart away again after barely surviving one failed marriage; and, most of all, never become a parent. Now, Jeremy is living in the tiny town of Boone Creek, North Carolina, married to Lexie Darnell, the love of his life, and anticipating the birth of their daughter. But just as his life seems to be settling into a blissful pattern, an unsettling and mysterious message re-opens old wounds and sets off a chain of events that will forever change the course of this young couple's marriage. Dramatic, heartbreaking and surprising, this is a story about the love between a man and a woman and between a parent and a child. More than that, it is a story that beautifully portrays how the same emotion that can break your heart is also the one that will ultimately heal it. While the vel picks up the tale of Lexie Darnell and Jeremy Marsh that started in True Believer and will delight fans of that vel, it stands on its own as one of Nicholas Sparks's most deeply moving love stories.
- Author BiographyWith over 100 million copies of his books sold, Nicholas Sparks is one of the world's most beloved storytellers. His novels include fourteen #1 New York Times bestsellers, and all of his books, including Three Weeks with My Brother, the memoir he wrote with his brother, Micah, have been New York Times and international bestsellers, and were translated into more than fifty languages. Eleven of Nicholas Sparks's novels--The Choice, The Longest Ride, The Best of Me, Safe Haven, The Lucky One, The Last Song, Dear John, Nights in Rodanthe, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and Message in a Bottle--have been adapted into major motion pictures.
- Author(s)Nicholas Sparks
- PublisherWarner Books (NY)
- Date of Publication18/10/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books (NY)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width147 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.