Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are a few things Jeremy Marsh was sure he'd never do: he'd never leave New York City; never give his heart away again after barely surviving one failed marriage; and, most of all, never become a parent. Now, Jeremy is living in the tiny town of Boone Creek, North Carolina, married to Lexie Darnell, the love of his life, and anticipating the birth of their daughter. But just as his life seems to be settling into a blissful pattern, an unsettling and mysterious message re-opens old wounds and sets off a chain of events that will forever change the course of this young couple's marriage. Dramatic, heartbreaking and surprising, this is a story about the love between a man and a woman and between a parent and a child. More than that, it is a story that beautifully portrays how the same emotion that can break your heart is also the one that will ultimately heal it. While the vel picks up the tale of Lexie Darnell and Jeremy Marsh that started in True Believer and will delight fans of that vel, it stands on its own as one of Nicholas Sparks's most deeply moving love stories.
- Author BiographyWith over 95 million copies of his books sold, Nicholas Sparks is one of the world's most beloved storytellers. His novels include twelve #1 New York Times bestsellers, and all his books, including Three Weeks with My Brother, the memoir he wrote with his brother, Micah, have been New York Times and international bestsellers, and were translated into more than fifty languages. Nine of Nicholas Sparks's novels- The Best of Me, Safe Haven, The Lucky One, The Last Song, Dear John, Nights in Rodanthe, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and Message in a Bottle -were also adapted into major motion pictures with The Longest Ride coming in Spring 2015. In 2011, he established the Nicholas Sparks Foundation to inspire and transform students' lives through education, curriculum development, and life-changing international experiences. To learn more, go to www.NicholasSparksFoundation.org. The author lives in North Carolina with his wife and family. You can visit him at www.NicholasSparks.com.
- Author(s)Nicholas Sparks
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight249 g
- Width141 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.96
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.