All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a step into your future, to that defining moment when you close your eyes for the last time and come face to face with Jesus. Do you kw what signs Jesus will be looking for to see if He recognizes you as one of His own? What are you doing today to prepare for that crucial moment when time has run out? Applying the information in this book could make the difference between going to heaven or hell. This book explores how Jesus led by example and what the Bible has to say about the signs He displayed. We will t only reveal these signs to you, but show you how to obtain and flow in them. These signs have the ability to propel ordinary folk like you and me into the supernatural realm, and a wonderful and deeply satisfying relationship with the Lord. Don't be satisfied with dead religion, living a life of defeat, poverty and ill-health! Enter the glory realm where Jesus expects to find you daily, and walk an exciting path with Him.
- Author BiographyMichael and Madelene are South Africans living in Georgia, USA. We enjoy living in the supernatural realm and have seen miraculous healings and deliverances that come from walking in the signs of Mark 16:17. We invite all believers to experience this exciting walk with God.
- Author(s)Dr Madelene Eayrs,Madelene Eayrs
- PublisherDr Madelene Eayrs and Michael Kleu
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDr Madelene Eayrs and Michael Kleu
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.