Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSir Brinsley Ford (1908-99) was a passionate collector from the age of eleven. During a long life he enriched an already important family collection with masterpieces of Italian painting. He was also a discerning patron of contemporary British artists and a pioneering scholar of the Grand Tour. Last but t least, he was a generous friend and benefactor of the National Trust. Sir Brinsley loved sharing his collection with friends and fellow enthusiasts. So it is entirely appropriate that treasures from the Ford Collection should be loaned by his son Augustine to Basildon Park in Berkshire. This richly illustrated catalogue provides the essential record of a memorable occasion.
- Author(s)National Trust
- PublisherNational Trust
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.