All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt Home With Grammar is a fun activity workbook for children, aged 7-9 years, to do at home. Using different themes and a variety of progressive tasks such as filling in missing letters and words, copying, and building sentences and descriptions, children learn about parts of speech, singular and plural, phrases and clauses, and much more. The 2-colour illustrations and highlighted words encourage development of literacy skills in a fun and easy way. The illustrated step-by-step activities are age-appropriate for children to work through on their own, or equally perfect to do together with an adult giving encouragement. Useful tips support adults so that they can encourage learning gently - plus there are more than eugh funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each activity! This book is ideal to build confidence in writing at primary school.
- Author(s)Sarah Lindsay
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight114 g
- Width211 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.