All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're moving into a new home, launching a home makeover, or just sprucing up a room, this book, At Home With Modern June, by Kelly McCants provides plenty of ideas on how to infuse individuality into every room in the house. The 27 budget-friendly projects have a retro style and use materials such as oilcloth, laminated cotton, and chalk cloth in addition to quilter's cotton. Easy-to-follow instructions and helpful photographs guide you to success. You'll make drapes, bed skirts, floor mats, and much more. All that's required is a bit of ingenuity, a little time, and some basic skills.
- Author BiographyKelly McCants learned to sew at 13 years old and is devoted to stitching and pattern making. In addition to writing two blogs, she operates an online store selling fabric notions and her line of hand-sewn housewares. Kelly lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Kelly McCants
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Content Note190 colour
- Weight553 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.