All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt Home With Phonics is a fun activity workbook for children, aged 5-7 years, to do at home. Each spread features a poem focussing on a particular phonic sound and includes simple instructions for parents and children to work through together. The full colour illustrated step-by-step activities are simple and easy to enjoy, and include colouring, drawing, and tracing to help children learn how to read and spell. Plus there are more than eugh funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each double page spread! This book is ideal to build confidence in English at primary school.
- Author(s)Jenny Roberts
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight114 g
- Width115 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.