All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt Home With Spelling 2 is a fun activity workbook for children, aged 5-7 years, to do at home. This second book focusses in particular on recognizing common word structures and spelling patterns, kwing when to use double consonants, long and short vowels, and decoding unfamiliar words. The illustrated step-by-step activities are simple and easy to enjoy, and will help children improve their spelling. Useful tips support adults so that they can encourage learning gently - plus there are more than eugh funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each activity! This book is ideal to build confidence in spelling at primary school.
- Author(s)Deirdre Coates
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight116 g
- Width141 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.