Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $68.32Trending at AU $76.07
- AU $39.81Trending at AU $48.50
- AU $37.16Trending at AU $55.70
- AU $22.85Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $20.44Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $21.70
- AU $25.56Trending at AU $27.12
About this product
- DescriptionIs the possibility of finding passion and a lasting love eugh to tempt shy, unassuming Olivia Townsend to go against what is 'socially acceptable' and risk being played a fool? Trapped in the drudgery of everyday life, Olivia finds herself divorced, pushing forty, and stuck in a job she detests, but her situation brightens when she meets the suave and almost too charming Rick Sloan. His sensitivity and warmth attract her, but his exotic good looks and their nine-year age difference signal to Olivia that he's out of her league. If that weren't eugh, her insecurities about everything from her weight to her own worth cause her to question Rick's true motives for pursuing her. Like so many women, she wonders whether a relationship with a younger man can have real substance or permanence. Against her better judgement, she's caught up in a feverish affair that takes her to the Cote d'Azure of the Mediterranean and, ultimately, on a life-altering journey where she must decide whether to follow her head or her heart. Just maybe a woman can have a second chance at passion and true love, if she's willing to gamble it all . . .
- Author(s)Mary Jane Smith
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.