All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I see this new cookbook as a personal journey, bringing to life the wonderful memories of those special occasions when family, friends and food mean everything. From celebrations and yearly highlights, to making the most of a simple gathering, I've created a complete range of vegetarian menus to make all these occasions special and, I hope, to create great memories.' There are moments in our lives, and throughout the year, when we come together with our friends and family - and food plays a huge part in turning these moments into something special. Traditionally, many of these occasions call for meat - whether it's roast beef for Sunday Lunch, or burgers at a BBQ - but Mary wants to show us that vegetarian cooking can be just as celebratory and special, and can adapt to any of our demands. She has created an inspiring and approachable selection of food for occasions that range from the festive feasts to the most intimate meal for two, all built around complete menu plans. Each menu has at least four recipes, and is designed to help us plan satisfying and delicious meat-free meals. Her Bonfire Party menu includes One Pot Chilli and Toffee Caramel Apple Wedges; her Middle-Eastern Feast includes Falafels and Nutty Baklava; and Kids Tea has Alphabet Soup and Mac 'n' Cheese. With stunning photography - including family pictures from both past and present - At My Table is about food that brings people together, food that we share with those we love and becomes part of our memories.
- Author BiographyBorn in London in 1969, Mary McCartney grew up with a love of photography and vegetarian cooking, working with her mother on a range of vegetarian cookbooks. She continues to consult on the Linda McCartney food brand. In 2009, Mary became a patron of Meat Free Mondays, to drive awareness on meat consumption and its impact on the climate. In 2012, Mary combined her photographic expertise with her lifelong love of vegetarian cooking to create her internationally acclaimed book FOOD: Vegetarian Home Cooking. Inspired by Mary's relaxed cooking style and her passion for fresh, flavourful and family-friendly recipes, FOOD captures the warmth and simplicity of vegetarian cooking and has lead to Mary's recipes being featured in Vogue, the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times and Red Magazine as well as appearances on Good Morning America, The View and The One Show. At My Table is Mary's second cookbook.
- Author(s)Mary McCartney
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Weight1214 g
- Width200 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.40
- AU $29.23Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.