All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou're invited to sit down at Mary McCartney s table to enjoy a delicious vegetarian meal and join her on a personal journey as she shares cherished memories. Dozens of glowing photographs vividly capture more than 75 recipes inspired by McCartney s mother and grandmother, and recall specific celebrations, gatherings, and family highlights through the years. Mary presents menu plans for a range of festivities such as BBQs, summer picnics, birthday and dinner parties, baby showers, tea parties, and everything in between. These accessible and delicious meals and menus will make entertaining your own family and friends just as easy, casual, and memorable as it was for the McCartneys.
- Author BiographyMary McCartney is an acclaimed photographer who has shot editorial and ad campaigns around the world for clients such as Harper s, Vanity Fair, Mandarin Oriental, Adidas, and Boucheron. The eldest daughter of Paul and Linda, and sister to creative siblings Stella and James, Mary worked with her mother on a number of vegetarian cookbooks, and has been a consultant, for over a decade, for Linda McCartney Foods (lindamccartneyfoods.co.uk), a British brand specializing in meat-free dishes, created in 1991 by Linda McCartney. Mary McCartney published Food with Sterling Epicure in 2013.
- Author(s)Mary McCartney
- PublisherSterling Publishing (NY)
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Publishing (NY)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.