All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the highest officials of the French Empire who rode constantly at Napoleon's side, this is a detailed account of Napoleon's disastrous attempt to conquer Russia in 1812.
- Author BiographyArmand de Caulaincourt, as Master of the Horse, was one of the highest officials in the French Empire, riding constantly at Napoleon's side and was one of his closest confidantes.
- Author(s)Armand De Caulaincourt
- PublisherEnigma Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnigma Books
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.