Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionNarco-terrorist Adolfo Zegarra Galvan, a.k.a. El Moro, kills a deputy sheriff in Yaloquena County, Mississippi, and District Attorney Willie Mitchell Banks seeks the death penalty. The U.S. Justice Department battles Willie Mitchell to take control of the case to get information about El Cartel de Campeche from Zegarra, but Willie Mitchell refuses to turn over the defendant to the feds-he wants capital punishment for the murder of his friend. In the midst of the jurisdictional battle, the powerful drug cartel fights to free Zegarra, but so does ather ultraviolent, shadowy group driven by a hatred of America and its culture-a group willing to kill as many Mississippians as necessary to prevent Willie Mitchell's trial of Zegarra-a group dedicated to bringing the criminal justice system to a halt in Mississippi and the entire United States. There's a serious question whether Willie Mitchell can win the murder case against Zegarra-and whether the D.A. will survive the devastating attack on the legal system.
- Author BiographyNatchitoches, Louisiana native Michael Henry graduated from Tulane University and University of Virginia Law School. He practiced civil and criminal law, including sixteen years as a prosecutor, twelve of those as an elected District Attorney. Henry currently resides and writes in Natchez, Mississippi.
- Author(s)Michael Henry
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Shinn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.