All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren all around the world go to school. But the schools are often very different: some are very small, others very large; some have playing fields while others a simple yard; some have many students in a class, and others just a few. This book, perfect to share with a young child, has large clear photographs of different schools from all around the world. It includes a map of the world indicating the countries the photographs come from. Published in association with Oxfam this series aims to draw parallels between children from many different cultures.
- Author BiographyOxfam works in 77 countries and supports nearly 3,000 long-term development projects. Its publishing division helps raise awareness of life and cultures all over the world.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAround the World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Note11 colour illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Photographs byOxfam
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.