All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionDetective Jack Mac McCrae is about to retire. Without children or any family, he looks back over his career and his life and finds himself wondering what, if any, impact he's had on this world. Then a young woman reappears with a photograph of her mother (Mac's old lover) and an unkwn child that might be her sister...and his daughter. Mac agrees to accompany her to a small town in Oregon to get to the bottom of this mystery. Who is the little girl in the photograph? Is she his daughter? And where is she w? But Mac discovers that one in this small town wants to answer or even ackwledge these questions. He will have to find a way to overcome the stranglehold that the Tate family has on the town and work his way to the truth about who the little girl is, even if it kills him.
- Author BiographyFrank became a police officer in 1993 and is currently a major. He has written and taught courses at the Basic Law Enforcement Academy, written several college courses in police subject matter and co-authored A Street Officer's Guide to Report Writing. Many of his stories and novels take place in the fictional River City, a mid-sized city in Eastern Washington, with recurring characters. The River City series of crime novels begins with Under a Raging Moon. Frank has authored ten novels, including crime novels with Jim Wilsky (Blood on Blood) and Colin Conway (Some Degree of Murder). Over fifty of his short stories have been published in more than a dozen different anthologies, as well as print and online magazines. His story Good Shepherd was a finalist for the 2006 Derringer Award. In 2007, his story The Worst Door was a finalist for this same award. Most recently, his story Dead Even was a finalist for the 2009 Derringer Award. These and other short stories are gathered together in three River City collections: Dead Even, No Good Deed and The Cleaner. In addition to writing, Frank is an avid hockey fan and a tortured guitarist. His wife, Kristi, supports both.
- Author(s)Frank Zafiro
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.