All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI had the idea to make a comic about your experience of PTSD. I'd like to understand more about it and I think it could help other people too. In this illustrated conversation between Samuel C. Williams and his friend, Matt, they talk candidly about Matt's struggles with post-traumatic stress disorder. From scoping out quick exits in coffee shops to re-experiencing traumatic events through triggers as seemingly insignificant as a sound or smell, Matt describes his unique experiences of the condition, how he has learnt to cope with it, and his new career path. This comic will offer support and understanding to anyone who has been affected by PTSD matter what the cause.
- Author BiographySamuel C. Williams is an illustrator and comic artist based in Harrogate, UK.
- Author(s)Samuel Williams
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Noteillustrated throughout
- Weight181 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.