About this product
- DescriptionEtta, Peter and Jonah all find themselves at a cabin by the shore of Yellow Lake, and flung together in the terrifying series of events that follows. Jonah has come to Yellow Lake to try to get in touch with his Ojibwe roots. Peter is there to bury a lock of his mother's hair - her final request. Etta is on the run from her mother's creepy boyfriend, Kyle, and his dodgy friends. But as the three take shelter in the cabin, finding surprising solace in each other's company, they soon realise that they have inadvertently stumbled onto the scene of a horrifying crime, and Kyle and his cronies have intention of letting them escape. A sparkling debut from new teen author, Jane McLoughlin, At Yellow Lake will keep readers gripped until the final page. A page turning story which oozes menace. A fantastic debut and a treat for Young Adult readers. Anne Cassidy, award-winning author of Looking for JJ
- Author BiographyJANE MCLOUGHLIN has lived in the UK for twenty years. She's written screenplays, radio dramas and had several adult short stories published. Jane lives in Brighton with her husband, has two children, and teaches English in a secondary school. At Yellow Lake is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Jane McLoughlin
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.