All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young girl spends a radiant summer day at the beach in this updated classic from the author of Apples and Pumpkins. Sun...sand...the bright blue ocean! There is so much for a young girl to do on a visit to the beach: sand castles to build, seashells to gather, sandpipers to run with, and a picnic lunch to enjoy. This updated edition of a perennial summertime favorite includes new jacket art from Lizzy Rockwell and refreshed interior art and design.
- Author(s)Anne Rockwell
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight45 g
- Width157 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Harlow Rockwell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.