At the Crossroads: Mexico and U.S. Immigration Policy by Rowman & Littlefield (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMexico is becoming increasingly important as a focus of U.S. immigration policy, and the movement of people across the U.S.-Mexico border is a subject of intense interest and controversy. The U.S. approach to cross-border flows is in flux, the ecomic climate in Mexico is uncertain, and relations between the two neighbors have entered a new stage with the launching of NAFTA. This volume draws together original essays by distinguished scholars from a variety of disciplines and both sides of the border to examine current impetuses to migration and policy options for Mexico and the U.S.
- Author BiographyFrank D. Bean is professor of sociology and public affairs at the University of Texas at Austin. Rodolfo O. de la Garza is Mike Hogg Professor of Community Affairs in the department of government and vice president of The Tom^s Rivera Center. Bryan R. Roberts is professor of sociology at the University of Texas at Austin. Sidney Weintraub is professor of public policy at the University of Texas at Austin.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width153 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byBryan R. Roberts,Frank D. Bean,Rodolfo O. De la Garza,Sidney Weintraub
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.