All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on issues raised by the U.N. Working Group on Indigeus Peoples, this study reveals the obstacles to self-determination for these peoples in all parts of the world. The author argues, using both legal and social theory, that the right of self-determination can be available to indigeus peoples, and proposes measures that the UN might institute to oversee the realization of this right. Published under the Transnational Publishers imprint.
- Author BiographyMaivan Clech Lam is Associate Professor of International Law and other subjects at the City University of New York School of Law.
- Author(s)Maivan Clech Lam
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleInnovation in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintTransnational Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight534 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.