All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the multiple relations between Deleuze and post-Kantian thought Through a series of studies by leading scholars in the field, At the Edges of Thought sheds new light on key philosophical encounters in Deleuze's texts. The shape of Deleuzian philosophy is explored through the influence of thinkers such as Maimon, Kleist, Holderlin, Fichte, Schopenhauer, Hegel and Feuerbach. This collection situates Deleuze work and several of his most important concepts with respect to his post-Kantian predecessors, further illuminating both the breadth of his philosophical heritage and the manner in which he moves beyond it. Readers are invited to join with Deleuze as he traverses and transforms post-Kantian philosophy, taking it towards the very edges of thought.
- Author BiographyCraig Lundy is Research Fellow at the Institute for Social Transformation Research, University of Wollongong. Daniela Voss received her PhD from Free University, Berlin. She currently works as an editor at diaphanes, Zurich-Berlin. She has written a number of articles for philosophy journals including Deleuze Studies and Parrhesia.
- Author(s)Lundy Craig
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byLecturer of Philosophy Daniela Voss,Research Fellow at the Institute for Social Transformation Research Craig Lundy
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.