All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe sexual revolution brought a terribly distorted vision of the body and sex into the mainstream. How should Christians respond? With his illuminating Theology of the Body, Pope John Paul II challenged the modern world t to stop at the surface, but to enter the depth of the great mystery that the body and sex reveal: a mystery that lies at the heart of the Gospel itself.Since he first discovered John Paul II s teaching in 1993, Christopher West has devoted himself to sharing its life-transforming message with the world. In this highly anticipated work, West leads us into the depth of Christ s nuptial union with the Church, demonstrating how authentic Catholic teaching on the body and sex saves us from both the libertine perspective of popular culture and the cold puritanism that has sometimes infected Christianity. In the process, West provides a blueprint for reaching our sexually broken world in the new evangelization.
- Author BiographyChristopher West is recognized around the globe for his work teaching and promoting John Paul II s Theology of the Body. He serves as a research fellow and faculty member of the Theology of the Body Institute near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and is the founder of the Cor Project, a global outreach devoted to cultural renewal through the new evangelization. He and his wife, Wendy, have five children and live near Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Christopher West
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.