All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ocean covers two-thirds of our planet. It is Earths largest ecosystem, full of organisms that make a living in wildly different and even extreme environments. This clever collection of poems for kids describes the devious and sometimes surprising methods ocean denizens use to forage for food, capture prey, trick predators, and protect their young. The poems bobble and swim effortlessly from page to page, leading us from the snail-shell home of the jeweled anemone crab to a raft of violet snails hanging upside down in their bubble houses. At the Sea Floor Caf includes science tes with details about each animals behavior, a glossary, and an appendix explaining the types of poem that appear on each spread. Striking lileum prints round out this title, which can be used across the curriculum.
- Author(s)Leslie Bulion
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leslie Evans
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.