All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the perfect book to explore the topic of the seaside with a young child, perhaps before or after their own trip. It features large photographs, clear and interesting desciptions of the things you find at the seaside, including both plants and animals, and just the right amount of text for early readers. The book ties in with Key stage 1 Science and Geography as it explores habitats, species and landscape. It also promotes observation and the 'Look and Find' feature encourages simple referencing skills.
- Author BiographyPaul Humphrey has a degree in history and economics from the University of East Anglia and has worked in children's publishing for over 35 years as an editor, publisher, packager and author. He now has over 40 books in print for children aged 5-12 and on many topics.
- Author(s)Paul Humphrey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLook What I Found!
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight144 g
- Width211 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.